Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Do I place an order?
- Select the size you require from the drop down menu, found on all product pages
- Then add the item to your shopping cart by clicking the green add to cart button.
- Once you have added all the items you would like to receive to your cart click “checkout”.
- You can securely checkout using either PayPal or by entering your credit or debit card details.
- Continue through the checkout steps filling in your shipping and payment details
- select a shipping service (rates are automatically calculated)
- click "complete order"
- once complete you will reach a “Thank you page” you will then receive an email confirming your order. Your order will then be processed and dispatched within 3 working days.
2. I have a discount code how can I redeem it?
You can redeem your discount code at checkout in the box marked Discount enter your code then click apply or press enter the discount will then be deducted from your order total.
When checking out using a mobile devise you will find the discount box in the order summery on the first page of the checkout process
3. How do I pay for my order?
We accept all major credit and debit cards including American express. We also accept payment via PayPal. Our secure and easy to follow checkout process will guide you through the payment process.
4. Is my personal / payment details safe?
Absolutely! Your online security Is very important to us LloydieApparel.com is powered by Shopify a certified and world trusted ecommerce platform that uses the latest advances in online security to securely process online payments, therefore all your details are 100% safe and secure any details you enter will be encrypted and guarded by firewalls and digital ninjas. We do not store your payment details unless you specifically select otherwise. We respect your privacy and will not share any of your personal information outside of Lloydie Apparel.
5. Where do you deliver?
We ship orders world-wide aside from the UK to date we have sold and shipped Lloydie Apparel to customers in Germany, Canada, Norway, Russia, Poland, Japan, Sweden, USA and many more.
6. How much do you charge for postage and packing?
- Free UK Delivery when you spend £50 or more
- For UK orders under £50 choose from 1st, 2nd and signed for delivery options.
- Shipping rates are automatically calculated at the checkout by Royal Mail.
- International orders choose from standard and tracked and signed airmail services provided by Royal Mail. Rates are automatically calculated at the checkout.
- Please note: Lloydie Apparel is not responsible for covering the cost of any import duties or taxes that may be applied to your shipment once it reaches your country.
7. How long will it take for my order to arrive?
UK orders take between 1-3 working days to arrive once dispatched
International orders take between 5-10 working days to arrive once dispatched
8. Can I cancel/change my order?
You have 24 hours from placing your order to cancel or make changes to your order. To cancel or make a change to your order please email us at email@example.com ASAP
9. Can I return my order if I change my mind?
Of course… you have the right to change your mind, you can return your unwanted item(s) to Lloydie for a refund or exchange up to 30 days after receiving your order. All orders come with a refunds and exchanges form inside to make this process as simple as possible. Simply fill it in and put it in the package along with the item(s) you wish to return (you will find the return address detailed on the refunds & exchanges form) once we receive your unwanted item(s) your request for either a refund or exchange will be processed within 24 hours.
Please note: we will not be able to reimburse any postage costs unless item(s) are faulty or was sent in error.
10. My question isn’t listed here where can I get help?
We are always happy to help do not hesitate to contact us with your questions by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24 hours.